Why Certified Pre-Owned
Papa’s is the top Certified Pre-Owned Jeep Ram Chrysler Dodge dealer in CT
Papa’s sells more Certified Pre-Owned Jeep, Ram, Chrysler and Dodge vehicles than any dealer in Connecticut. With over 70 years of experience meeting the needs of our customers, we know what people are looking for in a pre-owned vehicle. Our reconditioning process is even more demanding than the factory’s. With a Papa’s Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle (CPOV), you get so much more than just a pre-owned car or truck. You will have confidence and pride and will own and drive a vehicle that you can trust.
Driving one of our Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles means you’re well taken care of, on the road and off.
- Qualification Standards
- Ownership Materials
- Mechanical Standards
- Maintenance Standards
- Appearance Standards
- Detail Standards
Every Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, and Ram sold Certified at Papa’s can be counted on and trusted. Our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles (CPOV) must pass a comprehensive 125-point inspection process and a reconditioning process using only Mopar® authentic parts.
For even more peace of mind, add in the factory-backed 7-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty, the 3-Month/3,000-Mile Maximum Care Coverage, 24-Hour Towing and Roadside Assistance, Car Rental Allowance, a free CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ and an introductory 3-month subscription to SiriusXM® Satellite Radio.
Plus, we offer something you won’t find from any other manufacturer: Lifetime Certified Warranty upgrades. How much confidence does that give you? A warranty that will cover your Papa’s Certified Pre-Owned vehicle for as long as you own it!
Papa’s CPOV — 100% confidence in the purchase of your Certified Pre-Owned vehicle.
CARFAX® Vehicle History Report
- Documents that the vehicle is clear of any prior title obligations.
- The CARFAX Buyback Guarantee protects you from unknowingly buying a used car with DMV-reported incidents (salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history). This coverage lasts one year and is transferable.
24-hour “Sign and Go”
(up to $100 per occurrence) includes:
- Flat-tire service (with your good spare)
- Gas delivery (up to two gallons)
- Battery-jump assistance
- Lockout service (i.e., keys locked in car, frozen lock, etc.)
- Towing service (if vehicle is inoperative)
Car Rental Allowance
- If your vehicle requires repairs, is inoperable due to the failure of a covered component; and repairs take overnight.
- Up to $35 per day ($175 maximum per occurrence).